In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Unichi.
You must be a registered account holder to place orders on our website.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure and for all use and activity which takes place in connection with your account.
To create an account, you must agree and undertake to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
We may disclose your information to third parties that help us deliver our products and services (including information technology suppliers, couriers, logistics service providers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our products or services to you. We do not generally disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
1) Offer Period. Promotions are only available for a limited time only, for as long as it is advertised on unichi.com.au. UNICHI WELLNESS has the right to cancel or change any promotion at any time without notice and in its sole discretion. Unichi may cancel any order and/or refuse to accept or redeem any promotion code, discount or offer that Unichi believes to be fraudulent, improperly obtained or is not being redeemed by the intended recipient of the promotion code, discount or offer.
2) Conditions. Promotions are not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Promotions cannot be applied to previous purchases nor combined with any other offers or discounts including price matching of any other retailer. Promotions may not be combined with any other offers unless explicitly noted. Promotions will not always be replicated in-store. Qualifying promotion amount applies to merchandise only, excluding Gift Cards and shipping and handling charges (unless otherwise stated).
3) Offers are non-transferable. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD). Promotions may be subject to availability.
4) ‘Excluded Items’means sale items and electronic Gift Cards unless otherwise stated.
5) Redemption. To redeem an offer during an Offer Period, enter the advertised redemption code into the promo code box during the checkout process or purchase using auto-applied code. A coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. You can only use the redemption code once unless otherwise stated.
6) Shipping. (6.1) Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia. (6.2) It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure postal details are correct. If you are not available to accept the parcel it will be delivered to your nearest postal facility. It is the customers responsibility to arrange collection within 10 working days. Redelivery of the order will be charged at the customers expense.
7) Offers: (7.1) From time to time we may run promotions on our website which are subject to both these Terms and any additional promotion-specific Terms which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. You should ensure that you read the specific conditions that apply to each promotion. By proceeding to purchase you agree and accept the Terms of the applicable promotion(s). (7.2) Purchases made during a promotional period do not qualify for change of mind refunds or free returns under the company T&Cs. This does not affect your statutory rights.(7.3) Buy 1, Get 1 offers exclude clearance product unless stated otherwise. Discount will be applied to the cheapest product added to cart. (7.4) Gift with Purchase offers are limited time only, while stocks last. GWP codes can be redeemed off full price items only unless stated otherwise. (7.5) Site-wide offers include all published products onsite unless stated otherwise. (7.6) Free Gift Card offers will receive 1 Gift Card per order where conditions are met. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. For any returns or refunds granted at the discretion of Head Office (covered by statutory rights) during this type of promotion the Gift Card will be immediately cancelled or will be deducted from your refund.
Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using a secure online Visa, MasterCard and America Express transaction facility or alternatively via PayPal. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfilment.
You warrant that any credit/debit card being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card or the payment processor does not authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trade marks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server or location and publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals; and
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
The information which is provided on this website is not intended to be medical advice, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using our products or the information, we make available on our website. The results you experience from using our products will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, where you live (climate, humidity), lifestyle and diet.
Please check with your health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant or have a health condition. Always read instructions for use carefully.
If you rely on any of the information provided on this website, you do so at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to- date.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales.